Have you shopped at a supermarket or a commercial center with receptionist counters? Organizing consignment areas is becoming expensive in terms of personnel and space. By using smart lockers in the entrance areas of the supermarket as well as the large lobby areas in the commercial center with high human traffic flow, costs can be avoided and spaces can be utilised more effectively.
At a time when technology is gradually dominating the market, the use of a smart device such as MCU locker in supermarket premises and shopping centers with high human traffic flow will help trading become more smoothly. Your brand is enhanced with greater competitiveness compared to other brands and your customers will be more satisfied with the providing service.
MCU Lockers are set up in supermarkets to store customers’ belongings. This design is very reasonable and can achieve the optimal type of unmanned management. This type of setting does not require a lot of investment in costs, but it can facilitate the personal behavior of the customer. This type of familiar collaboration certainly offers customers a lot of important management basics. When choosing a MCU, we should pay attention to the solid area of the supermarket like parking lot or entrance and choose the shape of the locker that is more suitable for the application
The outstanding advantages of MCU Locker (Micro Computer Unit):
- Infrared sensor in the cabinet helps identify if the locker is empty or occupied
- LED lights inside the locker help customers locate items in even under low light conditions
- Lockers are designed according to the Cubic effect to increase the visual effect in the eyes of the user, enhancing the elegance of the lockers
- Many options for storing and retrieving methods such as using a PIN, a barcode or RFID chip
- Diverse colors and customized layout can be designed upon request
- Fully automated and saves management costs
MCU locker option for supermarket area:
- MCU locker use barcodes
- MCU locker use PIN
Number of ompartment: 12 – 16 – 20 – 24 – 28 – 36 – 48